Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Yes it seems like people like there RAW files, I agree totally.

I have this debate with my father in law who thinks jpegs are fine and RAW should only be used by someone who is printing hundreds of the same image :/

He has a Canon 5D and only uses it on auto, I cringe at the potiental his missing out on but he wont listen to me and thinks auto is the way it should be...

we dont talk photography anymore lol

In fairness a camera on Auto settings can make a better jib of a hamfisted edit!!

In fairness a camera on Auto settings can make a better jib of a hamfisted edit!!
I can see what your saying, but I wouldnt like to use auto for every shot as you will never learn (as I am learning each time I take a photo)

But everyone is different... ;)

The second shot's a "Cracker" m8.(y)

"2am Start it was still only 8pm yesterday here". (4th July Celebrations were in full swing):)

George.

That's nice Simon, well suited to the B&W treatment.(y)

George.

Thanks all for the comments, thankfully i didnt have a 2am start to get it :)
Admire your dedication David.

Jeff, Very nicely done.
Lovely set on Flickr as well.
Note to myself: To hurry up and get over to Snowshill for a few Lavender pics before it`s to late.

Out wandering today with the X-E1 and 27mm when I came across this marker, have a guess to its whereabouts? (its in Cambridgeshire)

View attachment 41495

X-E1 help please...

Just been taking a few snaps and the white balance was all over the place. The picture on the screen in LV would differ drastically to what it recorded and displayed in playback mode. Sometimes the LV would be quite blue and sometimes it would be REALLY warm. Any thoughts? It is set on Auto WB. Tried it with my X-T1 and the LV and final image are both the same. Can't say I've ever noticed it before and don't recall doing anything to alter any settings.

White balance bracketing? Can't remember if the X-E1 does that, or if it does what the sequence is, but it's a possibility..

X-E1 help please...

Just been taking a few snaps and the white balance was all over the place. The picture on the screen in LV would differ drastically to what it recorded and displayed in playback mode. Sometimes the LV would be quite blue and sometimes it would be REALLY warm. Any thoughts? It is set on Auto WB. Tried it with my X-T1 and the LV and final image are both the same. Can't say I've ever noticed it before and don't recall doing anything to alter any settings.
Shoot RAW?
;)

That's nice Jeff, so much detail.(y)

George.

I really need to use my X-E1 more. We had a day out yesterday and the X-E never even got considered over the X-T1. :(

I feel like I've picked a favourite child...

Take two lenses, put one on each body, then shoot with whichever is right for the shot. Yesterday I spent most of the day with the 14mm on the XE-2 and the 50-230mm on the X-E1.

Back