Fujifilm GF670 Medium Format Film Camera

StingerNikon

nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
The new camera is a foldable model that features 6x6 and 6x7 dual-format shooting for use with 120 and 220 roll film. With its Fujinon EBC 80 mm lens, coupled rangefinder, exposure compensator, and aperture-priority automatic and manual exposure modes, the GF670 Professional produces sharp high quality images.

5a594c1ad9684b3384d6139c49bfbb61.jpg
402c3ef9371e44209334b52bf4db9f3f.jpg

Has anybody tried it?:thinking:

many old Zeiss are available....without RF ones ( Zeiss Signal Nettar for example sells for 20 ish quids on the e bay. I sold mine for 20 quids here)

With a fixed 80mm lens...?
You'd be better off with a good Pentax 6x7 I'd think...I won't be trading mine in to buy this, I can tell you...

The shutter needs to be manually cocked - only intervention that the body does is a double exposure prevention - won't release the shutter until the films been wound on.

Minty Agfa Isolette?

Arthur :naughty:

The reviews of read don't seem that good for a camera of this price but then I've never really rated magazine reviews, they're never as objective or honest as they should be.

Seem to be selling alright according to AG Photographic though from what I've heard.

Its a Fujifilm camera developed with Cosina, it gets the Voigtlander badge when sold outside Japan, I dunno why, maybe they think Voigtlander has a better name than Fuji in Europe.
I remember because the prototype made its debut at Photokina 08 after some leaks about Fuji reportedly developing a new MF film camera, I remember being dissappointed that it wasn't a major upgrade or re-work of the GX680 studio cam.
It is promising that a manufacturer is up for R&D in MF filim camera technology though...

With a fixed 80mm lens...?
You'd be better off with a good Pentax 6x7 I'd think...I won't be trading mine in to buy this, I can tell you...

But the Pentax doesn't fold up and probably weighs twice as much :)

New-built, warranty and availability of manufacturer's spares may make it worth £1650 for some people, though certainly not me.

But the Pentax doesn't fold up and probably weighs twice as much :)

New-built, warranty and availability of manufacturer's spares may make it worth £1650 for some people, though certainly not me.

It may worth for me to spend £1650 and use it as the second camera but I want to see some real photos.

So far the photos I have found are not impressive. Perhaps, because of lack of skills and poor quality of scans. :shrug:

It looks nice, but £1650 quid is a lot of money for a fixed 80mm lens.:thinking:

Just put that into the flea search and ... there are 2, one currently at £101, the other currently on £51!

Mine was £15... maybe I got lucky :shrug: The german one is a bit mad at £101 though, even with the posh colour-skopar and fancy 1/500th shutter. The other's very tidy - have to say mine was sold with a sticking shutter, but that was nothing that 2 drops of lighter fluid and a half hour of wind,click,repeat didn't fix.

The rangefinder-with-bellows effect of the Fuji should see the prices of any old camera vaguely resembling it increase exponentially. Twenty quids worth of old tat one day, a bargain Voigtlander-a-like at £150 the next.

The rangefinder-with-bellows effect of the Fuji should see the prices of any old camera vaguely resembling it increase exponentially. Twenty quids worth of old tat one day, a bargain Voigtlander-a-like at £150 the next.

Then I'm glad I bought my £15 quids worth of "old tat" when I did ;)

Now if only we could get something to rescue the value of my old FED3 :LOL:

Then I'm glad I bought my £15 quids worth of "old tat" when I did ;)

Now if only we could get something to rescue the value of my old FED3 :LOL:

'Old Tat' only in the mind of the mug punter of course, the intelligent purchaser has always known better ;)

As for the Fed3....erm...

'Old Tat' only in the mind of the mug punter of course, the intelligent purchaser has always known better ;)

As for the Fed3....erm...

Well - there's always one way to double the value of a FED...

load a film into it...

badumm, tishhh:LOL:

What about Ross Ensign. I got my Selfix 16-20 for 18.99 and its like new and was considered as good as the best European and Japanese cameras of the time. And although I haven't finished the first roll yet I've seen lots of excellent shots from them.

Andy

Back