Fujifilm lens promotion code

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Just been on the John Lewis site and I tried to buy a lens, I tried putting in the promotion code, but it just keeps asking for the promotion code. Just reading the 10% off bit, and it says.

Extra 10% off price shown for new & existing my John Lewis members – get promotional code.

The lens is £415 so not sure if that is the price with the 10% already off. But I wonder why it says get promotion code? XF 23mm f/2 R lens.

Do you already have the promotional code? If you do, ignore the suggestion that you get it and use the code you already have.

Do you already have the promotional code? If you do, ignore the suggestion that you get it and use the code you already have.

When I log into MY John Lewis, it gives me a code to enter. But it just keeps asking for the code again, and no price deduction.

The lens only got my attention because of the 10% discount, I won't buy it at full price.

When I log into MY John Lewis, it gives me a code to enter. But it just keeps asking for the code again, and no price deduction.

Have you tried a different browser.......as I think I recall that cookies settings can sometimes affect such code entries???

£319 at e-infinity if you don’t mind the stigma.

Ohh sod it, I have tried different browsers and allowed cookies, still not accepting the code. I will re think things. NOT bothering with John Lewis now.

I will email John Lewis in the morning. As the price with the discount code is not too bad, as I had been looking at lenses on MPB. Plus John Lewis gives 2 years warranty.

Just sent John Lewis an email. If they can get the code to work, I will buy the lens. If not, I won't.

Not familiar with e-infinity, not sure how safe purchases are.
Very, I’ve just bought a 100-400 from them for £1099, plus bought loads of other lenses in the past. They are very well documented on here.

That’s the site, yes. As for duty, I don’t belive so. I didn’t pay anything extra but I ordered in December. Not sure when new regs came in.

They ship to their uk warehouse and then onto you, so you wouldn’t be liable for anything anyway.

It’s also states on their website terms no additional fees are payable, so if you did get hit, I think you’d be within your rights to get them to pay it, but pretty sure you won’t.

That’s the site, yes. As for duty, I don’t belive so. I didn’t pay anything extra but I ordered in December. Not sure when new regs came in.

They ship to their uk warehouse and then onto you, so you wouldn’t be liable for anything anyway.

It’s also states on their website terms no additional fees are payable, so if you did get hit, I think you’d be within your rights to get them to pay it, but pretty sure you won’t.

I thought it was from January.

Back