Full Photoshop & Stylus Editing... just iPad pro, or any others out there?

Edit My Images
Yes
Is the iPad Pro the only tablet / iPad that supports proper (full) photoshop and allows you to use it with a pen / stylus for editing/design?
Or are there cheaper android / windows versions that are a little more budget friendly

I use a graphics tablet / stylus for more detailed editing on photos, and graphic design, but I'd like to do it with an iPad or similar so I can directly edit on the screen... however the Pro is less than budget friendly.

I`m pretty sure the surface pro can. My daughter has a pro 6 and loves it. She made the choice over the ipad pro, due to running full windows10.

I`m pretty sure the surface pro can. My daughter has a pro 6 and loves it. She made the choice over the ipad pro, due to running full windows10.

For all intents and purposes, does the surface pro run windows 10 or windows 8, just like any other laptop or desktop ?
The directories / layout just the same?

For all intents and purposes, does the surface pro run windows 10 or windows 8, just like any other laptop or desktop ?
The directories / layout just the same?

Yep, her pro 6 runs full windows 10 (home), and all of her apps exactly the same as her desktop does.

Back