Fun shots (bike rally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
John Larson
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few pics from saturdays motorbike rally these are just fun shots. comments welcome

Last edited:
changed the last one to a link, as youre not supposed to post 'down below' in this section

Thanks for that Gary is that just blokes that should not be seen :shrug: I have added a couple more I hope no one takes offence (y)

not nude
not glamour
not even good photography this is just a lot of people ****sssed and someone with a camera doesnt even deserve to be on the web let alone in this section on this site.

just my opinion though

Dave(y)

did i mention its crap:shrug:

not nude
not glamour
not even good photography this is just a lot of people ****sssed and someone with a camera doesnt even deserve to be on the web let alone in this section on this site.

just my opinion though

Dave(y)

Doesn't deserve to be on the web? Do you not think thats a bit harsh.

At the end of the days i think the op wanted something a bit more constructive than that. And after all this is a sharing site, if you dont like whats being shared at least try to explain why.

The title for the thread was "fun shots" does that not compute to you?

It's hitlers like you which take the fun out of photography in the first place.

Last edited:
Fun - for the subjects no doubt
Nudes - possibly
Technical - more snap shot tbh
Glamorous - no chance!

i am a serious biker of some years and is it any wonder that joe public still looks on us as a bunch of t***s .... thanx for helping the cause... not

Just looked at your replies, I thought the heading explained these were fun shots, I am deeply sorry that I have offended some people I will remove all these shots and not post in here again, Sorry again I hope you will not Judge me for this mistake. (y)

some classy women there lol

I know they were not barbie dolls but all the people I met at this rally were very nice friendly people and apart from having a bit of fun with their friends they were very well spoken and well behaved, you should not judge a book by its cover. Thanks for your post. God I miss Cornwall I used to live at Mount Hawke (y)

not nude
not glamour

just my opinion though

Dave(y)

you know what it is, its people like you on this site that make newcomers leave, the title !fun shots" described it all, so take it like it was meant to be, if these pictures had been placed in critique then i could maybe understand some of your comments. I remember being treated what i considered to be a tad harsh, people agreed with me at the time, i did not post for a long time after that because the comments knocked my confidence. i take pictures as a hobby that helps me relax. i see by your comment that you have "a proper one" what does that mean? is it because you spend thousands on a camera? what difference does that make. sorry to the rest of the nicer people on here for rant. as for doesnt deserve to be on the net? who are you to say that?
grrrr i will stop now.

Bazza, while I agree with your sentiments, and we are aware of the nature of Studio16's reply.
We do agree it was out of order and way too harsh.
However, it was posted in the critique section. All the sharing sections are for comments and critique, except for 'Fluffy Kittens'.

However, due to the nature of the photos, it seems there has been some misunderstanding. Because the N&G forum is the only place where we allow nudity, he posted in here. However, these would have been more at home in the non-critique "Fluffy Kittens" forum (no puns please ;))

So, yes, a bit of confusion about whether this forum was appropriate, but yes, the reply certainly was extremely rude and uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back