Fungi heaven.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi went out looking for fungi today these are what i found what do you think.

2848079199_413c3c21a7_o.jpg

2848066333_0d3ae4083c_o.jpg

2848907070_8601f9bd04_o.jpg

2848070875_df5f86074c_o.jpg

C+C welcome.

Lovely colour on #2 john and I can see why it's called what it is. I must get out and do some Fungi as I haven't really done any for the last couple of years. These have inspired me to do so (y)

I agree with will69, 1 and 2 are spoilt by a certain OOF, shame, because the comp' amnd colours are all great!! You need to ask yourself why are they out of focus? Once you sort that out You've cracked it!!

As Alby says, inspiring, but

I think you need a (better) tripod and or shorter exposure times. The first 2 are exhibiting camera shake. They'd be excellent shots otherwise.

#3 is the pick for me. It is sharper than the others and the composition looks better. Looks like a mixture of wrong focus point and movement blur from slow shutter speed on the first two. Last one is sharp enough but the depth of field seems too shallow and draws attention to the OOF part.

Good idea for a subject.

All been said. Just a pity about the sharpness, they'd all've been pretty good if in focus.

Last edited:
3 and 4 are the best, excellent shots. I like the colours in 2, but there's something about 1, wouldn't be able to put my finger on it, if it weren't for the others.

I think 3 and 4 are the best of the set. All of them make me wanna play Super Mario Bros DS.

Gary.

A nice varied collection and I have to agree with all the comments about camera shake, but that's not my main gripe. It's that Just Dave and yourself keep finding the fungi but when I go looking I rarely see any.:bang::LOL:

A nice varied collection and I have to agree with all the comments about camera shake, but that's not my main gripe. It's that Just Dave and yourself keep finding the fungi but when I go looking I rarely see any.:bang::LOL:

Hi Mark your welcome to join Just Dave and Myself anytime you like we could have a day out.

Back