G9 body only for £599

I had a look and it’s sold & dispatched by Amazon with Prime, so legit as far as I can tell.

They have done this in the past where there is a long delivery time and low price, possibly on a slow boat from the Far East.

I suspect it’s a pricing error and the orders will get cancelled when they realise. But for now ............

They have been known to honor mistakes, worth a try if you want one, just don't do it for this part of the description

WORLD'S FASTEST CAMERA*. Never miss a shot with the Lumix G9 Mirror less Camera. Take advantage of advanced tracking performance of this 4k Video Mirror less Camera, shooting at fastest-in-class** 20fps with continuous AF for super-speedy subjects. The focus locks in just 0.04 seconds*** and tracks motion continuously, giving you the ability to capture even the most elusive wildlife shot

I ordered an Olympus camera some years back on a month plus delivery and missed out on other bargains elsewhere only for Amazon to cancel the order, though it suddenly became available at a dearer price after the cancellation email, so based on my experience beware if anyone takes a punt and see it as a bonus if its delivered.

its now £925

Back