Garden Airshow (last day - boohoo)

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
My capture of this guy (Eurofighter?) is 90 degrees left but it looks better this way (IMHO)

DSC_0040.jpg

Thought this huge Airbus was gonna rip my chimney off!

DSC_00191.jpg

The Red Arrows have come in presume they'll close the show - If I get anything better than this I'll post it here

DSC_0037.jpg

Paul (y)

Good shots. I missed the last two days as I worked yesterday and I've been out most of today. I think the old planes are just going over now, then it will be all over & done with.... peace & quiet at last ;)

Good captures.

I always thought it was the Eurofighter that had gazillions of pounds ploughed into its design and creation only for them to scrap it...?

OK HOW DO I RELOCATE TO THE UK!!!:bang:
It is not fair,you guys have airshows like I change underwear!!Will Google UK Immigration immediately(y)

Anton Roland said:
OK HOW DO I RELOCATE TO THE UK!!!:bang:

Easy.. you just get the next plane/ boat over here - say you can't go back to your own country otherwise you'll be killed, then the UK Government give you a nice house and some money. Everyone's doing it! :exit:

minimeeze said:
Easy.. you just get the next plane/ boat over here - say you can't go back to your own country otherwise you'll be killed, then the UK Government give you a nice house and some money. Everyone's doing it! :exit:

:LOL:

Doesn't matter if you've been kicked out for vilifying the country too, and preaching hatred here for 20 years. Flee to lebanon but as soon as it gets hairy, cry a bit and say you want to come back (y)

Back