Garden Birds today

lawrenceots

Banned : Trading/Abuse of Classifieds
Suspended / Banned
Name
Lawrence
Edit My Images
Yes
All took on 30D and 100-300 USM. And all gone thru a light dosing of CS3. C&C pls.;)

Shame you have lost detail in the Woody because of OOF snowflakes but that said, the Robins are very good, a bit too much branch in No.4 and No. 1 looks a little soft. You are however braver than I am going out in that sort of weather so well done.

tks, they are cropped already and seem to look fine pixel wise @ 100%, don't know if it'd start to fall apart if I did any more. Woodpecker is OOF, unfortunately sharpest of the 30 I got. confession time...apart from 3 & 5 all were shot 'lazy man style' inside the warm kitchen!:D 5 is on the dogs bowl! :LOL:

Nice set of shots maybe a tweak on the contrast
Regards
Richard

nice set but seem a little dark and flat maybe some contrast they just seem to need a lift

I thought the same Kaz, probably down to the grey overcast day and the fact that Lawrence wimped out and shot them through glass from his warm kitchen. :D

Lawrence if you want to be a proper nature tog you have got to be as one with nature, and get out there freezing off bits you did not even know that you had :D

I thought the same Kaz, probably down to the grey overcast day and the fact that Lawrence wimped out and shot them through glass from his warm kitchen. :D

Lawrence if you want to be a proper nature tog you have got to be as one with nature, and get out there freezing off bits you did not even know that you had :D

Editing is not my strong point! :D Yes I know I should get out...but I don't have a hide, and the kitchen window makes a damn good 'un! :LOL: :D

Back