Garden shots from this morning

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Apolgies for the usual types of bird :( Converted from RAW and adjusted slightly. Now just to put the record straight, I stood on my glasses and broke them :bonk::bonk: So any fuzzy wuzzies or bad colour adjustment is out of my control at the moment :LOL: Thanks for looking.

t6-1.jpg

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7397.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

Last edited:
lovely set of shots sorry about the glasses was bit of a silly thing to do wasn t it and don t apologise for the same birds its always lovely to see them

Thanks Kaz, well not so much silly. I took them off to get into the loft as I did not want them to drop off. I put them just up inside the loft, clambered up and the first step I took crunched them to bits :LOL::LOL:

Thanks Dave :)

delightful set rich lovely feather detail and tones. particularly like the pose in 3 & 6.

Thanks Stuart (y)

Excellent set of images. Sharp and detailed (y)

Another great set of shots Rich. Hope your specs were insured!

great sharp set of pics. (y) usual type of birds or not!
Thanks for the comment
Another great set of shots Rich. Hope your specs were insured!
Thanks Donna, no they were not insured but then again they only cost my two quid from the petrol station :LOL:
3# is a cracker (y) though 1# aint too shabby either :)

Thanks Ant, I was seeing how they would react to a change of perch. I shall probably get the clone brush out next time. :)
I forgot to ask, I am not sure what 5 and 6 are. The beak in #5 looks too short and rounded for a Dunnock, and I am not sure if #6 is a young Greenfinch :thinking::thinking:but hopefuly someone could give me a positive ID.

Last edited:
Back