"George"

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,

Been a while. Here's some of our awesome little boxer Puppy "George". I started a 52 so we could track his growth and progress but failed to keep up with it as my Fiance was in hospital for a few weeks and I just didn't have the time :crying:

Here's some of my favourite ones so far, in chronological order (Images clickable):

#1 - March 24th 2011

#2 - March 28th 2011

#3 - April 15th 2011

#4 - April 24th 2011

#5 - Last night

Last edited:
Really like these shots not least because I'm an owner of a Boxer myself, love the expression of number 5 you have a very photogenic dog there as my Boxer is so stubborn he refuses to even look at the camera let alone pose for flash.

2, 3 and 5 wow nice shots...

Boxers are a great dog full of character almost as much as my pair of bulldogs, we considered the bread for a while.

These are really lovely pictures, and a very sweet dog :D I absolutely love number 3, my favourite dog picture in a while...

Ahhhh such a lovely dog. #2 for me, he just looks so innocent and as said the composition and lighting of the shot is superb.

Gorgeous ! (Dog & pics!)
harrisp - careful; it WILL run / ruin your life. They aren't like any other dogs I've known - very rewarding also. If they weren't you'd kill'em for all the work you have to put in. 'Our 'Enry' is so loving ( & destructive) :)

I am NOT letting my wife see these, especially #5, love it :)

Gorgeous ! (Dog & pics!)
harrisp - careful; it WILL run / ruin your life. They aren't like any other dogs I've known - very rewarding also. If they weren't you'd kill'em for all the work you have to put in. 'Our 'Enry' is so loving ( & destructive) :)

I cant have one until Ive got my own house, collies can easily run your life too.
They are lovely looking dogs though.:D

Some lovely shots there!George is stunning:)enjoy this stage he will soon grow up.Best breed ever:)

Not been online much, so I'm only just picking up the comments. I appreciate it!

I've been a busy boy, George is growing up so fast - it's hard to keep track of it! I don't really see the growth until I look back at pictures like these :)

I can tell you one thing - lugging a huge camera bag, light stands and umbrellas around whilst also being pulled along by an impatient puppy is VERY hard work! :bonk:

He is boootiful!!

Really like #5 - expression is brilliant. There isn't one that I don't like to be honest - lovely shots for you to look back on (y)

I wanted to get some printed for our new house but according to my fiancé "pictures of your own pets is boring!".

Nothing better to adorn a wall but a boxer portrait:)all mine are in my hall along with kennel club certificate lol

whats georgies breeding?

No.4 has some great lighting - dog's working the shot like a pro!

really beautiful shots, your lighting is fab and your puppy is just gorgeous!!! :)
x

Can I ask how you lit number 2 and 3.

Thanks.

Of course, the descriptions are on the Flickr pages:

#2 = Geek stuff: Sony A550, Sony 70-200mm G.

Strobe to my right, 1/2 power shoot through umbrella. Strobe to my left 1/4 power reflective umbrella. Both at George's height.

#3 = Geek stuff: 1 x Strobe, full power to camera's left through shoot-through umbrella.

Absolutely gorgeous, stunning images too.
As mentioned already the lighting is spot on, can't pick a fav.

oh btw my wife HAS seen these.

(y)1,3 and 5 for me pal great lighting and a real quality about them as always

Back