Gerberas

Edit My Images
No
The joys of free flowers from my local florist.

Any advice, criticism, and techy details most welcome.

gerberas.jpg

Hi there Barry, you have photographed one of my favorite flowers here...the detail and focus is good but, and I know they are orange but they look a bit too orange to me, need a bit more light on them maybe? I like the look of the paler one in the background, got any shots of that one on its own?

Thanks for the comments Marianne, i dont have any of the other gerbera in the series of shots i took, it has really nice colours too -[[.

very nice Barry, might like to see one on its own though if you can?

Matty said:
very nice Barry, might like to see one on its own though if you can?

barrymoir said:
Thanks for the comments Marianne, i dont have any of the other gerbera in the series of shots i took, it has really nice colours too -[[.

:nut:

Great shot, I like the slightly oversaturated colours, and the fact that it's obviously a close up of a group of flowers, as opposed to study of a single bloom.

Just goes to show how subjective this all is ;)

I happen to like the brilliant colours too! Wow, it just jumps out at ya. I would have preferred all the petals to be more crisp though with the one behind it slighty oof. Nicely done though.

Jewel

lol thanks for nice comments folks, i actually took this in the flower shop, they were all sat in their buckets.

I agree with the soft petals, id have liked to get them sharp, still struggling a bit with dof i think, the joys of dslr lol.

I don't like Gerberas. I don't like any sort of rodent.

:getmecoat

[edit] Oh, nice pic by the way ;)

[edit] Hang on - where's my sig gone??

Back