Edit My Images
Yes
Ok guys what do you think of this:D.

6462456357_55050b33dc_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_2270 Untitled by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

The source.

6462458477_37877b93db_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_2270 1 Source by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Phew am I pleased you like it Matt(y) didn't want you thinking I was diluting your section with junk :D
It's a lump of well worn seaweed on the beach.

Phew am I pleased you like it Matt(y) didn't want you thinking I was diluting your section with junk :D
It's a lump of well worn seaweed on the beach.

It's not my section (y) but I like to think I helped to talk the staff into letting us have this section :D

Interesting to know what it really is :D

Matt

sshhhhh.... thats Mal burning the pigs trotters again :cautious: :naughty:

Was bad enough keeping goats never mind pigs:D

It's not my section (y) but I like to think I helped to talk the staff into letting us have this section :D

Matt

..and all credit to you for helping bring about this section....but I will always think of it as your baby Matt;)

..and all credit to you for helping bring about this section....but I will always think of it as your baby Matt;)

Thanks, I make a point of checking this forum section every time I'm online and I've commented on every single thread posted (y) I had caused me to drive my post count up quite rapidly recently but it beats the hell out of TV (y)

Hiya Mal,

Another fantastic masterpiece from you. I love this and how you have used creativity to take something that isn't really that appealing and turned it into very pleasing art.

It sort of reminds me of a view through a rain drenched window looking out over a beach where the tide is coming in or going out. It is great.

How did you do this? If you don't mind sharing your secret.

Well done

Cheers

Dawn :)

Looks like a kelp holdfast.. but I can't work out how you've processed it to get the Jeff Koons look..

Looks like a kelp holdfast.. but I can't work out how you've processed it to get the Jeff Koons look..

Hi Alistair, I used the liquify filter in CS5 and added a bit of jitter.:)

Last edited:
Hiya Mal,

Another fantastic masterpiece from you. I love this and how you have used creativity to take something that isn't really that appealing and turned it into very pleasing art.

It sort of reminds me of a view through a rain drenched window looking out over a beach where the tide is coming in or going out. It is great.

How did you do this? If you don't mind sharing your secret.

Well done

Cheers

My no1 fan(y) cheers Dawn, no secret , liquify filter in CS5 and added a bit of jitter:)
Dawn :)

The end result is quite futuristic looking. I just have a slight problem with this one because the end result doesn't really seem to bare any relationship with the original image, it feels like it could have been created with any old image really in PP. That doesn't mean that i don't like the end result, I do, it is quite cool, but seeing the original image alongside it made me think it was quite random. I hope that isn't offensive, I don't intend it to be, as I have no idea how long you spent creating it, but seeing the original has put me off it.

The end result is quite futuristic looking. I just have a slight problem with this one because the end result doesn't really seem to bare any relationship with the original image, it feels like it could have been created with any old image really in PP. That doesn't mean that I don't like the end result, I do, it is quite cool, but seeing the original image alongside it made me think it was quite random. I hope that isn't offensive, I don't intend it to be, as I have no idea how long you spent creating it, but seeing the original has put me off it.

No problem at all Scott and no offence taken. it only took a few minutes to create that anyway;)

Back