East Anglia Getting married in Cambridge any shoot spots you can recommend. sample shots appreciated

Edit My Images
Yes
Myself and my fiance are getting married in June 2014 and would love some advice on locations locally for beautiful bride and groom shots. If you have any ideas or sample images please share the wealth.

Many Thanks

Jay

Wouldn't the obvious choice be in front of Kings/Senate or down the Backs?

No obvious choices for me really, im not from Cambridge. So any ideas are appreciated. We are getting married in the registry office so the closer the better :)

It may be worth a message to @ryanyboy on here. I would guess he's shot a few weddings around them parts ;)

On a punt with a picnic?

I have shot weddings in Cambridge and there are loads of locations. Back of kings is an obvious one, but also go the back way into St. John's (near to kings) there is a huge lawn and nice buildings, views onto the river and the bridge of sighs. The front of kings is very busy with tourists so best avoided. You could get a punt and get shots on that too?

There is fitzwilliam museum which could be used as a location, and also a nice roof terrace of a bar (varsity hotel) which has great views. There are a range of different colleges, I quite like Pembroke, but some May have restrictions on entry so best to check beforehand.

The gardens at Newnham College are very nice, but I think you'd need to make arrangements if you're not a member.

Back