Giant's causeway and others from Northern Ireland

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
That brings back memories. I was there way back in 1970 when a mate of mine married a girl from Northern Ireland and a few of us went over for the wedding. That Giant causeway is amazing

Very nice set of landscape style captures David.

The first two in particular are fabulous when viewed on Flickr, so much detail to see - I love zooming in and exploring a panorama and yours did not disappoint.

The first two in particular are fabulous when viewed on Flickr, so much detail to see - I love zooming in and exploring a panorama and yours did not disappoint.
Very nice set of landscape style captures David.
Thank you so much.
The sad thing about panoramas is that some people only look at photos on phones - and they look awful there.

When creating my own panoramas they had a lovely grandiose impact, but I forgot that I'm working on a large ultra widescreen monitor. When viewed on a regular monitor they can seem awfully compressed and a little lost. On the small screen it can be a write off.

I've taken onboard some comments that were made on here and I now try to include a lot more top and bottom to balance it out a little and I think it does work better in many cases.

Back