Giga T Pro and Canon 7D

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all , using the giga T Pro on a canon 7d and can't seem to do continuous shooting . Camera and remote are both set to high speed continuous but when I hold down shutter release on remote it does take continuous shots but really slowly, however if I press shutter on camera it goes as it should! Weird thing is it was working ok yesterday ? Any ideas? Battery in remote/reciever?
Thanks

Ok so changed all batteries and a slight improvement- but now when I hold button down on remote it takes two quick shots then a gap then another two quick shots
Must be a setting on camera ?

Have your tried connecting the transmitter direct to the camera and using it as a wired remote?
What's the state of the memory card in the camera?

Didn't know that could be done - I'll give it a try
The memory card is virtually empty - the camera does high speed perfectly when I press the button on camera _ that's the bit I don't understand

Didn't know that could be done - I'll give it a try
The memory card is virtually empty - the camera does high speed perfectly when I press the button on camera _ that's the bit I don't understand

I used it like that a couple of times.

Guessing that like most devices there is a way to do a factory reset, might be worth investigating

Back