Ginger Cat Portrait

Lovely!

He looks lovely, personally I think the shot could have been improved by including all his whiskers but that would have altered the close up feel of looking into his eyes and I like that....no on reflection I like it as it is ;) I'm female, I'm required to vacillate occasionally ;)

He looks lovely, personally I think the shot could have been improved by including all his whiskers but that would have altered the close up feel of looking into his eyes and I like that....no on reflection I like it as it is ;) I'm female, I'm required to vacillate occasionally ;)

Only occasionally;)

I have 2 ginger toms so am biased. Great close up:)

Only occasionally;)

I have 2 ginger toms so am biased. Great close up:)

Yup :thinking: errr, nope :nuts: sometimes, :naughty: perhaps :LOL:

You forgot maybe!!:)

Does anyone think its to close up and is the composition any good, I dont normally do cats, but since we have got a dog I have begun to look at cats and dogs, I was about 20ft away with my 150-500mm lens so I could have pulled back a bit

Last edited:
Nowt to say on colours crispness etc which are all to your usual high standard :clap:

Compositionally, I didn't like something on #1, but it was only shot 2 that made me realise what! I much prefer shot 2 as it shows the shape of the cats face, which is lost in 1 due to the body background... Both are good shots, but #2 has my vote (y)

Back