Godox V1-S

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

I have been offered one of these at a really good price- Open Box, tested and put back in the box :) My friend wanted something smaller , I was offering in P-x my Godox 350

Offered to me @ £100 +my Godox 350

hBEbhQQ.jpg

Anyone have experience of this Flash? I have seen a few video's on YouTube and it's looks like a goer for me

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
V1 is pretty good especially if you have the AK-R1 kit and mainly use it off camera. On camera on Sony bodies it is very top heavy and cumbersome. On camera I prefer the V350.

V1 is pretty good especially if you have the AK-R1 kit and mainly use it off camera. On camera on Sony bodies it is very top heavy and cumbersome. On camera I prefer the V350.

Thank you Tommy- It is my plan to use Off Camera with a trigger for Macro and the odd oudoor Portrait :) It did come with the kit too and I bought it yesteday for £145 cash, for flash and filters etc

jijaGka.jpg

and I've just ordered this magnetic diffuser

umphJNT.jpg

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Tommy- It is my plan to use Off Camera with a trigger for Macro and the odd oudoor Portrait :) It did come with the kit too and I bought it yesteday for £145 cash, for flash and filters etc

jijaGka.jpg

and I've just ordered this magnetic diffuser

umphJNT.jpg

Les

The modifier kit is useful, it also works with the AD100 and the AD200 if you have the H200R round head attachement.

Back