Godrevy from the air

Edit My Images
No
One of my first go's at arial photography, had to take some photo's of a tescos which was fun buzzing round at 500ft but rather booring subject, caught this one on the way home when the sun was lower in the sky... have added a warm filter too.

godreevy.jpg

have got a shot of it higher up in the picture which I thinks works better, but caucht the wing in that one aswell :bang:

I think capturing the wing might be worth it if the shot is better, it might also give some context/scale to the shot. This one ^ is fine but the large patch of reflected light is blown out and distracting. (p.s. it's aerial:) )

Thanks Steep, I'll find the other and post it. To begin with I liked the patch of sunlight, but I see what you mean about it being distracting. as I said it was a first go at aerial (I wont lie my spelling's terrible!!:embarrassed:) photography, I found it quite frustrating as I didn't have time to set any shot up and look for the best composition I'm afaid I adopted a point, shoot and hope for the best aproach:embarrassed:! I may get the chance to do more in future so if anyone has any tips they would be much apreciated.

Back