Going at an Angle for Architectural difference.

Edit My Images
No
I know there will be some that'll go wtf! ;), However, Looking at magnificent buildings such as the Liver Buildings, Cunard building etc. is an amazing site at night just in itself, but to photograph them exactly how you see them is done a million times before and is just that, a photographic copy of what you saw.

I've kinda gone for a bizarre angle on this one here. Apart from the fact it looks like I was floating above the body of water here when I was actually at the side looking directly at the buildings, and the fact it's a crazy angle, we're still able to view it and process it (this according to various articles on the web)

This was also an experiment with getting foreground and background exposure correct.

Anyway, I'll let you decide ;).

Taken with the 15-85mm IS USM "kit" lens that I got with the 7D. Ps. I was sober :)

IMG3079-L.jpg

Not a fan of the angle personally mate but the photo apart from that is rather nice, just holding my laptop on it's side to appreciate it :p

Hahah, appreciate your reply. They are very much marmite and I'd certainly have no problems taking a level image of the area too ;).

Back