Goldie

Edit My Images
Yes
GFnch-1.jpg

Trying to blend with the autumn leaves

Nice colours, a tad more brightness for me though.

I like the pose but the lighting is quite flat and would benefit from some editing.

I like the pose but the lighting is quite flat and would benefit from some editing.
I will have a go at God . . . as that was the best he could manage on a cold British November morning! :cool:

Fair comment, there are many things outside our control. I still think a small curves adjustment would greatly enhance the photo.

curved1-1.jpg

Goldie "curved" as suggested. Thanks folks for taking the time to comment and offer suggestions.

(y)
Looks much more vibrant now.

As long as it's friends don't ask what beauty salon it visited

hmm, a nice queue of goldfinches waiting patiently would make an excellent picture.

golds-1.jpg

I can manage 4 in sight, there were more in the tree along with the tits and greenfinches - I posted the arguments some time back.
Feeder-0113.jpg

The biggest problem is dof as between f2.8 -4.5 is usually in order even if a high iso is set.

The refuse to line up at the same distance from the lens - scattered throughout the birch.

I'm quite jealous as due to the large number of cats in our neighbour the only birds we get in our garden are magpies, pigeons, a couple of doves, a robin and a blackbird or two.

Back