gone to pieces (stripped down om-10)

Edit My Images
No
so i have this broken Olympus OM-10 that i am currently working on, but had to strip it down completely, and before the hate mail comes in it was a write off camera, total loss. took me nearly 2 hours to lay everything out and shoot but i really like it, might do a white one too.
any comments welcome
gonetopiecesresize.jpg

Quite fascinating to see the interns of a camera laid out like that.
Your TP challenge : To have it returned to a working condition by this time next week!!! lol
I've only ever taken wood and brass cameras apart completely......Not quite so many parts to them so easier to put back together ....fortuanatley!!

reminds me of when i was a kid lol dI used to have, and still do! A very curious mind when it comes to mechanical devices, ended up as a heavy goods vehicle fitter for nine years lol. Chef now, much more enjoyable. Anyway. My old man used to tell me to put the toys i had stripped to bits back together and work! Used to manage it sometimes too!
This camera unfortunately will never work as intended as it was broke before i stripped it. And stripping it was enough of a nightmare, i have a massive appreciation for my functional om10 now and will be looking after it like a priceless vase lol
The main body will be recycled soon but i need some spare cash before the next part of the project happens

Back