Good and bad service

Name
Michael George
Edit My Images
Yes
Three weeks ago I ordered a monopod and a Tamrac camera bag from a well known camera shop's web site. They promised to dispatch goods , if possible , within 48 hours. On the eighth day I recieved the monopod and after nearly three weeks, I cancelled the order for the back pack. If I hadn't emailed several times I feel they would not have bothered to tell me that there was a hitch.
I telephoned Warehouse Express, confirmed that they had the camera bag in stock (tuesday night, around seven) , ordered it and it will arrive today.! (thurs.) The staff were very polite and efficient and pleasant. I will , of course, in future, shop with them.

Don't be afraid to name and shame.

I've had problems very similar to this in the past. I would imagine (but could be wrong) that this well known shop begins with the letter J!

I've had problems very similar to this in the past. I would imagine (but could be wrong) that this well known shop begins with the letter J!

Not Jones the Butchers?????

OK. I didn't feel vindictive this morning and really I wanted to say how good
Warehouse Express were which would give a point to the post but anyway , the unsatisfactory shop was Bristol Cameras. Customer satisfaction seems not to concern them. If I were managing it I would have bought a Tamrac bag from
another source and made a loss if necessary to keep a customer.

Back