Good Car Photoshoot locations?

Name
Lauren
Edit My Images
No
Hi there, I am just wondering if you guys know any good locations for shooting cars?

I'm looking for a range of places really..

Derelict, Industrial, etc etc

Would also like some pictures over a motorway or something similar - if you know what I mean? I have been wanting to find a nice location which looks over without any big walls / fences in the way (going to be probably impossible to find!?) so I could get some pictures with the lights at night.

Also maybe some train tracks that you can get too (probably best to find some which aren't in use :LOL:)

Maybe an abandoned warehouse and things like that would be interesting too. Quite open really - just anywhere which would be cool for a car shoot!

Now for location, around Berkshire and/or Bedfordshire area! I live in Berkshire but spend most weekends in Bedfordshire so anywhere in either areas would be good... don't mind travelling either for somewhere really good to be honest.

Sorry for not being very specific, just would like to track down a fair few locations thats all!

Thanks in advance, Lauren

Can anyone help with this? Would like to do a small shoot today at some point, been searching google etc like mad to try and find some good locations but don't seem to be having much luck...

Found a really cool place in Stewartby "london brickworks" but couldn't get in there with the car unfortunately as it was all gated off!

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance, Lauren

I don't know anything in that area.. but your thread is being read.

In the Bedfordshire area it might be worth looking at some of Milton Keynes odd layout and architecture for something a bit different.

Sometimes a simple location can produce very good results if you can compose the pictures without the distractions surrounding. Just drive around, find some features you like, do some tests and return later when it's less crowded or has better light or whatever you need.

old 70's car parks have interesting architecture (yes they really do)

try visiting a 24hr car park at night, get a level all to yourself

makes for a great studio

Back