Good enough for canvas

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
My wife wants me to get this printed on canvas - what do you think?

ABW.jpg

Depends what size really :) A huge whacking great canvas that covers your living room wall, maybe not ;)

How about a mounted, framed pic instead? :)

I personally think thats too big. But hey, if your wife thinks its good enough, then why not? :)

10x20 is small for any canvas

This sort of thing can be scary though if more than 36" wide

The short answer though is... if your wife says 'Yes' - just do it

DD

pretty much what i was going to say(y)

if the wife likes what are you waiting for:thinking:

give leep a shout off here for a quote

md(y)

Its lovely, I would say go for it, but maybe a 16 x 10 - I dont think 20 x 10 is a standard size - or it wasn't when I used to work as a picture framer, generally it was 20 x 16". Mind you that was many, many years ago.

If you and your wife think it's good enough for canvas, go for it. Doesn't really matter what we think. I see photography as an artform. Some people dig Picasso, some don't. Matter of personal opinion. I've printed a crapload of shots that people didn't like, but they were and are special to me. That's all I care about.

About the photo, I think it's a lovely shot. Go for it! :)

Some togs may see technical faults in the shot but your wife sees what you captured, a beautiful picture of your precious daughter. What more needs to be said get it on canvas :)
I think it's a lovely image btw (y)

Last edited:
With DD here, bigger without a doubt! IMO anything smaller will not do it justice.
A friend of mine has a large canvas portrait of her son and its fantastic.

I have a 40x30" canvas in my studio everyone loves when they come in - cost just £55 - there's no excuse for NOT going BIG

:D

DD

(y)

i have seen this and will clarify it does look good..(y)

md(y)

Its a lovely picture so go for it.

If I had the same shot of my 4yo daughter then it would definitely be on the wall in canvas.

Just go for it... The wife is always right..... SOMETIMES... LOL

I have a 40x30" canvas in my studio everyone loves when they come in - cost just £55 - there's no excuse for NOT going BIG

:D

DD

hi mate, new bloke here!

been reading the forums for a while, where did you get this above canvas printed? got a link or a number?

thanks a lot.

hi mate, new bloke here!

been reading the forums for a while, where did you get this above canvas printed? got a link or a number?

thanks a lot.

The German firm XXL - that price includes their £12 delivery so the actual canvas is dead cheap. Pro's (or anyone pretending to be one well enough!!!) get a lower price than the standard one, but even so there are cheap

DD

If you and your wife think it's good enough for canvas, go for it. Doesn't really matter what we think. I see photography as an artform. Some people dig Picasso, some don't. Matter of personal opinion. I've printed a crapload of shots that people didn't like, but they were and are special to me. That's all I care about.

About the photo, I think it's a lovely shot. Go for it! :)

Well said :clap:

Back