Good god! Only 13! :eek:

Just look at this lads face :

_44560006_smith226.jpg

Why is it that you can tell straight away he's 'not a very nice boy'

There is no punishment severe enough for this 'person' < term used loosely.

Bring on Capital punishment !! Even thats too good for this animal...

after 6 years he'll be up for parole.
"Have you been a good boy?"
"yes"
"okay, 100 hours community service"
"thanks guv"

2 months later and hes done something else atrocious.
The whole thing is a complete farce.

Sorry, but i think that should be a life sentance,

Shocking.

Hung, Drawn And Quartered, might be a good result.
We must bring back capital punishment for this type
of crime.
To many doo gooders in this country.

Dave P.

Stone the little B****d no doubt he will get snt on a jolly as he comes from "a broken home":annoyed:

you mean this lad gets a 13yr holiday at our expense and the family have a life sentence .Where is the justice in this country there is nothing great left in great britain:thumbsdown:

"The punishment for such a violent, mindless crime is for him to know he will be fed, watered, protected, educated and supposedly rehabilitated - all at the taxpayers' expense."

Says it all really doesn't it? Nice to know that the liberal do-gooders that have such an influence on our lives are so in touch with the reality of life in the UK.

I say put these people in the army and do away with all the namby pamby HR/PC rules they now have to abide by. I'm sure a battle hardened Sgt would enjoy the challenge! ;)

I say put these people in the army and do away with all the namby pamby HR/PC rules they now have to abide by. I'm sure a battle hardened Sgt would enjoy the challenge! ;)

Minesweepers battalion. You give them all a helmet, knee pads and a broom, and send them out to suspected minefields to... sweep.

jurys find a person guilty or innocent [ordnary people like you and me]

therefore the judge should be an ordinary person.

if this was the case i am sure any normal person would not want hm on our streets again.

prisons too full----------bring back hanging

"The punishment for such a violent, mindless crime is for him to know he will be fed, watered, protected, educated and supposedly rehabilitated - all at the taxpayers' expense."

Makes my blood boil. Eye for an eye IMHO. Do to him what he did to that poor bloke.

Just look at this lads face :

_44560006_smith226.jpg

Why is it that you can tell straight away he's 'not a very nice boy'

There is no punishment severe enough for this 'person' < term used loosely.

Bring on Capital punishment !! Even thats too good for this animal...

Has anyone ever seen a mug shot where they thought 'Oh he must be innocent...he looks like a sweet boy' :p

Back