good price for a moniter

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
I remember there was an E-IPS panel that was a good deal but I can't find the link (I did search honest) anyone remember where?

by how much to ips panels beat tn panels

for not a lot more money i can get a pair of screens with better response times (I game a bit) and I could see a pair being v useful for processing....

TN panels are fine especially if you're a gamer since their response times are so much better, viewing angles have never been a problem for me. IPS panels are better for photoediting but not all IPS panels are equal since there's so many varieties. Certainly the Dell gets a good write up, there's a Samsung which is not so popular, the NEC one Jerry mentioned might be good but it's hard to find (or was last week)

I am still chuffed with my NEC EA231WMi.

Bought mine from PCbuyit on ebay for £303 with free postage.

I am still chuffed with my NEC EA231WMi.

Bought mine from PCbuyit on ebay for £303 with free postage.

So you have one then....!

I read a lot of chat about it on various forums and it seemed to suffer the same minor faults as the bigger and more expensive panels (u2410, HP 2275).

Glad to hear you like it. Just waiting to get my business grant approval then its off to the shops I go.....

The only problem I have found, so far (had it a week now), was the auto brightness.

This uses a sensor to check your room lighting.

It can be turned off though.

Back