Goodwood 78MM

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
My final event of the year and quite possibly the single best day of motorsport I've ever experienced. Even with smaller crowds it's quite tricky to get at angles at Goodwood and there is very little of the circuit at eye level for the average punter, the light in the afternoon though, dreamy...

Goodwood 78MM by Chris Harrison, on Flickr

I’m sorry but 5 is just ridiculous. Absolutely incredible work on that one. Really like the first shot, that I saw on insta, but the fifth one is just out of this world. Really good stuff. You make Goodwood look so good. It was a brilliant meeting wasn’t it. Certainly lived up to my expectations

I’m sorry but 5 is just ridiculous. Absolutely incredible work on that one. Really like the first shot, that I saw on insta, but the fifth one is just out of this world. Really good stuff. You make Goodwood look so good. It was a brilliant meeting wasn’t it. Certainly lived up to my expectations

That one is lined up for Instagram tomorrow :) My favourite shot of the day, shot through a deckchair, the blur over the rear of the car is a ladies bobble hat. The colour one is pretty cool too but I prefer the simplicity of the B&W.

I'm not into cars at all nor car sports but these photos are just jaw droppingly good.

Gaz

Lovely set of images. Your panning brilliant. 1 and 5 stand out for me. Well done.

Last edited:
Absolutely top drawer set, hard to pick a favourite but #5 and #8 stand out for me.

I hung around to see the Beast of Turin on Sunday - and judging by some of the images I don't think you were standing far away from me..

Super set of images. Shame 79MM is when I am out of the country...

I hung around to see the Beast of Turin on Sunday - and judging by some of the images I don't think you were standing far away from me..

Super set of images. Shame 79MM is when I am out of the country...

I usually move a lot at motorsport events, but that area has 5 or 6 different photographic opportunities (including the lowest ones around the entire circuit) AND a big screen, it would be a crime not to try and watch the racing at the same time given it's some of the best racing in the UK.

An awesome set. I will be posting some from Rally Spain when I finish editing, and having been impressed by images like these, i have tried some of the slow shutter panning as you have exhibited. Not sure I have yet mastered the art of such slow speeds yet. Thanks for the insperation though to give it a try.

Back