Goodwood FOS static shots - caution 56k

Edit My Images
No
Few static shots from yesterday (Saturday)

DSC_7424.JPG

Main display - Toyota theme this year

DSC_7429.JPG

Toyota of some description

DSC_7434.JPG

Ferrari 330 P3

DSC_7437.JPG

Audi R8

DSC_7448.JPG

And again

DSC_7458.JPG

Another Audi

DSC_7470.JPG

X-Bow

DSC_7475.JPG

X-Bow radiator gills - lovely carbon fibre weave

DSC_7477.JPG

And again the cockpit. Stunning

DSC_7483.JPG

Gulf GT40

Few more

DSC_7492.JPG

Graffiti

DSC_7504.JPG

Toyota concept car

DSC_7508.JPG

No idea what this is

DSC_7516.JPG

Bonneville Salt Flat display

DSC_7524.JPG

And again

DSC_7531.JPG

Getting ready to start the hill climb

DSC_7601.jpg

Smile then, I'll make you famous!

DSC_8920.JPG

Lamborghini Murcielago detail

DSC_8953.JPG

Lamborghini Gallardo detail

DSC_8963.JPG

Chelsea tractor stuck in the mud, had to reverse back down the 2 degree slope. Get a proper 4x4 lol

I was watching the photographer with the young lady in the yellow coat. I couldn't make out why he was so intent in taking photos of the back of her head. I wonder what his idea was and how it came out.

Fantastic set, all the images are so sharp! Colours are brilliant as well, and so much detail in the paintwork reflections. Good job!

I don't normally ask things like this, but any chance of a high res version of the lambo badge? Would love it as a wallpaper :)

Some nice pics, but i think you needed to get the nose cone sharp on the toyota F1 in the very first pic

I was watching the photographer with the young lady in the yellow coat. I couldn't make out why he was so intent in taking photos of the back of her head. I wonder what his idea was and how it came out.

She was there on Sunday as well - no idea who she is - perhaps he was shooting a shampoo advert - cos "she's worth it!" :LOL:

great shots btw (y)

Enjoyed having a slow scroll through those :)

very good. well worth the scroll through

I took a shot of her, just in case she turned out to be famous :LOL: The 'tog did seem to spend a lot of time shooting her back though... very odd.

:)

Back