Goodwood Trackday - Sat 17th Nov

Edit My Images
Yes
Nothing exciting whatsoever today lol. But a good chance to test out the new Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 VR in very dull conditions; it performed pretty well!

I wasn't going for anything special today but all C+C welcome! (y)

Flash thumbnails.

HTML thunbnails.

DSC_5880.jpg

DSC_5863.jpg

DSC_5884.jpg

DSC_5939.jpg

DSC_5845.jpg

In the first pic - behind the Evo - is that an XK?

Got any better pic's of that?

Good set BTW - like the Bentley!

:)

In the first pic - behind the Evo - is that an XK?

Got any better pic's of that?

Good set BTW - like the Bentley!

:)

Thanks. Yep, that's an XK. Did you want to see the high res or the XK on it's own?

These look nice and sharp considering the conditions, looks very dull and dark! Looked like a good test for the lens, can't see the exif, but i guess these were at f/2.8 due to the lighting? I only ask as i would of expected a shallower DOF in no.1 and no.4 for f/2.8.

Im local to goodwood race track, but haven't found any easy way to find out when track days and events are happening, how do you do it? Maybe we could meet up, and i can steal your 70-200 VR?

*runs off doing an evil laugh* :woot:

These look nice and sharp considering the conditions, looks very dull and dark! Looked like a good test for the lens, can't see the exif, but i guess these were at f/2.8 due to the lighting? I only ask as i would of expected a shallower DOF in no.1 and no.4 for f/2.8.

Im local to goodwood race track, but haven't found any easy way to find out when track days and events are happening, how do you do it? Maybe we could meet up, and i can steal your 70-200 VR?

*runs off doing an evil laugh* :woot:

It was also very cold!! VR was handy, esp. when I was taking some of the photos at 200mm!

All of them were at f/2.8. Though, it started to get too dark and the ISO was upto 800 at one point and even though the shots were OK, the lighting by 4pm just wasn't in my favour at all.

I've posted a list of dates for 2007 in the Goodwood thread in Out of Focus. You're more than welcome to test it out, but that's it lol!

Back