Beginner GoPro timelapse or video

Edit My Images
No
Hey folks looking at doing a longer winter walk with my GoPro got a gimbal and power bank for longer recording and a 100 plus gig memory card what’s best video or timelapse video/photo. The second question what’s a good APP on iOS for editing timelapse videos or photos any help please and thanks

To you want to compress the whole walk? Or only show key sections in more detail?

Will probably pick out key bits for more detail with a mix of photos and clips from the rest of the walk. It’s Crib Goch in wales so some pretty good exposure and some truly beautiful views

You can edit a video to replicate a time lapse by increasing the playback speed on 'boring' sections. This allows you to go back to normal speed for key points and the ability to add photos to the time frame for that purpose as well.

You can edit a video to replicate a time lapse by increasing the playback speed on 'boring' sections. This allows you to go back to normal speed for key points and the ability to add photos to the time frame for that purpose as well.

I’ve used the quik app which jumps around a lot but i will probably use a mix of apps the good thing is as long as I keep the original ok if I bugger it up it won’t matter lol

I’ve used the quik app which jumps around a lot but i will probably use a mix of apps the good thing is as long as I keep the original ok if I bugger it up it won’t matter lol

Most apps only sped it up by x4 as well so would take the time to just over a hour so still long

I think you would need a proper video NLE program for the computer rather than a phone/tablet app (which I confess to knowing nothing about) to achieve your aim. Perhaps someone who uses such apps will be along shortly to advise you.

I think you would need a proper video NLE program for the computer rather than a phone/tablet app (which I confess to knowing nothing about) to achieve your aim. Perhaps someone who uses such apps will be along shortly to advise you.

Cool stuff thanks for the reply I’ve done a few videos usually from my classic car but nothing quite of this length and totally different approach with the gimbal and extension pole

Back