Got it at last!

Edit My Images
No
Well I picked up my 1Dmk2 today and damn it if they didn't forget to put the battery charger in, I bet they buy there kids presents at xmas and forget batteries, oh well, nipped back and picked it up.
now all I have to do is work out all the stuff it can do. Hardest thing so far is getting used to the press and release to set feature as im soooo used to the D60.

WOW!

Enjoy mate...I'm very envious.

I'm having enough bother sussing this 580EX Flash out :ponders:

Gary Bagshawe said:
Well I picked up my 1Dmk2 today.

Nice one mate!

Just like everyone else I love getting new toys, and half the fun is trying to sus out how they tick. I hope you get some good weather where you are to get some outdoor practice.

I find you can really notice the difference in picture quality terms between it and the non-pro models when it's used correctly and combined with a decent bit of glass.

Congrats on your new toy :thumb: I'll just have to keep myself amused with my new battery grip :kaffeetri

...at least untill the Sigma 100-300 f/4 arrives :D

Edit:- The Sigma arrived!!! :woot:

all these new toys and all the postie took me was a battery :(

Congrats on the new cam, :thumb:

Think yourself lucky, I just got a credit card bill today. :(

SammyC said:
Think yourself lucky, I just got a credit card bill today. :(

After 3 years in the dark place after my divorce, I finally fixed my credit rating and got my bank account upgraded with an overdraft facility of £400 and a credit card with a £1500 limit.

I can also now get a mortgage.
Not going to buy a house with it though...more like a 1d :icon_eek:

ohh nice, all these lovely things your all buying, i will be making a purchase soon myself!

Back