Gothic Wawel Castle Kraków Poland

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Another shot from Krakow of the Gothic Wawel Castle with horse and carriage, I had to wait 45mins to get this shot with no cars in it, LOL Julie was sat in a bar across the road, every time I saw a carriage, heading towards us I got in position, but the cars just kept coming any way patience paid off and I managed one shot car free, was it worth the effort in your eyes?

The Gothic Wawel Castle Kraków Poland by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

brilliant! Dave
waiting as we can see pays off
cheers
Geof

I`ve looked at this a few times now Dave and I have to ask you, is the tower leaning?

Or is it my eyesight.

brilliant! Dave
waiting as we can see pays off
cheers
Geof

Thanks Geof :)

I`ve looked at this a few times now Dave and I have to ask you, is the tower leaning?

Or is it my eyesight.

Thunk its lens distortion and focal plane, Ade, I did use the lens correction in ACR and CS6 they never seem to get it right though

That is a relief, I thought I may go back to the opticians.

I like the shot, but being honest, the road markings and the metal rail do detract a little from it. You did well not getting a car in the shot. Did you get any of the silk market at night bud?

That is a relief, I thought I may go back to the opticians.

I like the shot, but being honest, the road markings and the metal rail do detract a little from it. You did well not getting a car in the shot. Did you get any of the silk market at night bud?

We went in the Market square at night yes (y) lots of street buskers which interested me (y)

Back