Gozo

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi all.

Been a while since I've posted on here, but being as I've been on holiday, I thought I'd share some of the shots with you. They're all clickable thumbnails.

C&C more than welcome as always.

Dave

really nice set, did you go on the little boats through the cliff to see the coloured coral or whatever it is?

Remember going to Malta on holiday one year and took the hire car over to Gozo. Much greener than Malta!

really nice set, did you go on the little boats through the cliff to see the coloured coral or whatever it is?

Cheers.

No, we didn't go on the boats. By the time we got to the end of teh week, we'd pretty much run out of money, and the boat trips and things were quite expensive.

Remember going to Malta on holiday one year and took the hire car over to Gozo. Much greener than Malta!

I think if we go again, we'll hire a car.
It wasn't very green when we were there, they'd not had rain for about a month!

Cheers.

No, we didn't go on the boats. By the time we got to the end of teh week, we'd pretty much run out of money, and the boat trips and things were quite expensive.

I think if we go again, we'll hire a car.
It wasn't very green when we were there, they'd not had rain for about a month!

I go to Malta quite often, well...been going every year since I was about 8 [and im 23 and not been this year!] and it hardly EVER rains in Malta. We have friends over there who love coming to england in october for the rain. They came over...and it was sunny. lol

Back