Graphistudio Album

s32

Name
Sohaib
Edit My Images
No
Hello All,

Just after a bit of advice and wanted to find out thoughts on Graphistudio albums.

I have a client who I have covered three events for a wedding and they would like to get their prints in an album. What would be the maximum number of pages you would order?

Has anyone ordered an album with more than 100 pages?

Thanks...

Biggest Graphi I've done is 80 (thick) pages and it's bloody heavy. I think they top out at 100 pages due to size and the stress it puts on the spine and binding.

I generally don't go over 40-50 pages, it just ends up to big and heavy for the clients to cope with. The larger the physical size of the album, the more pages you can use though. For example, 40 is enough for a 20x30 book, whereas the 30x40 can handle 60 or so.

Thanks for the responses.

I managed to get in touch with Graphistudio (they seem to be very busy) and have been told that the max recommendation for thick pages is 105. However, they are happy to go up to 120 thin pages.

Has anyone had an album printed with thin pages? I have only printed albums with thick pages, so was wondering what the quality/feel is like?

Graphistudio have said that the thin pages also lay flat, therefore you still see the entire spread.

Back