Graveline. Band pictures.

Name
Dan O'Shea.
Edit My Images
Yes
After seeing my other band pictures, one of my mates asked me to get some pictures of one of his bands, Graveline.
They decided to go to one of the cemetery's in the local town. So they came and picked me up, and with a hangover and lack of sleep, off we went!

Anyway, here we go:

3189427740_bf856348f4.jpg

3189400690_7dcf79f5e2.jpg

3188577355_f5df420fa8.jpg

3188591809_2d4b7e3ef6.jpg

3188587131_9d7828eda9.jpg

Rest are on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danoshea/
I met my monthly upload allowance, so I couldn't put all of them on there...

Pretty happy with them though! And they were well pleased. They're also going on an online magazine, and I'm getting credit for the pictures, obviously. So hopefully I could get a bit of money off it if other bands think I'm good enough/want me to!

All critism is welcome, I can take it! I could do with the help aswell, seeing as hopefully these will be shown around other bands, and I might be able to get more work and a bit of cash!

Very nice, especcially the first and last. Really sorry I am not going into more detail, but extremely busy and thought these deserved a comment.

Well done.

Gary.

Top one seems to work best - direct and straightforward.

I really like the idea of the bottom one but if you didn't know it was of that particular group of people you couldn't tell just from the photo.

Thanks for the comments guys.
The last one was an idea I came up with quickly, the glass wasn't reflective enough for what I wanted, but it kinda works? Spent a while photoshopping out scratches, and tried to make them stand out more.
1st is my favourite too. :)

Oh, and the flash I used is some 'Opteka' flash I got off eBay ages ago!

Last edited:
Back