Graveyard, Church Ruins

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
Any opinions on this one? I think I like it but also wonder if it's too blue, But that also makes it eerie. Interested to hear other opinions.

img_7512.jpg

Like that, nice and spooky - keep looking to see if something is going to pop out from behind a headstone.

I would drop the saturation and you would still get that eerie effect but it would be more subtle :)

I like it, it does feel eerie and i agree that when you look at it, you wait for something to happen. Very nice.

Thanks for the comments.. I'll upload another edit tonight or tomorrow and see how it looks with a little tweaking.

Any closer to the mark? Looking at the 2 next to each other I think this is definitely an improvement to my eye.. It even makes the first look green whereas this looks more moonlit? I've tried to keep a slight colouring to it.

img_7512b.jpg

really like it. love spooky ghosty pictures but i got to scared in a graveyard by myself so i quiclkly packed up and ran away

but this is great

Thanks Paul.. I should confess though that the pic was taken in the daytime. Like you I wouldn't be too keen in a graveyard at night. I hope it doesn't spoil the pic knowing that :D

Back