Review Grays of Westminster

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Just like to give Grays a big up.

I needed a cheap fast prime lens after picking up a D7000 and they had a 35mm G DX F1.8 in their used section which fitted the bill.

They were incredibly helpful in the purchase and delivered promptly.

A few months down the line the lens developed a fault, I contacted them and they were absolutely brilliant, I returned the lens, its been repaired and its on its way back to me. Excellent communication through out, no quibbling, just a very simple get it back to us and we'll sort it and they have.

Any one can sell you something, but its how they deal with problems thats the mark of a good company.

So well done Grays and thank you

I've bought a lot of my gear from Gray's, and they are the best camera shop I have ever dealt with.
Our retail shops are becoming a rarity nowadays, and although they aren't as cheap as buying on-line, I am happy to pay the extra to get a British, duty paid, non grey product which is served up by some-one who really knows what they are talking about.

And BTW, if you get a chance to visit the shop, it is like an Aladdin's cave of Nikon gear, and if you get chatting to Gray Levitt, he knows all there is to know about Nikon gear, current and vintage !

Back