Great bike photo (not my work)

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope this is OK to post here, I couldnt find anywhere else on the site to post it. Thought it would be good to share as I think its an amazing shot. Appears on the viordown site here ( http://www.visordown.com/snippets/11-wheeler-flattracking/13796.html ) but no tog details are unavailable sadly. Thought it would be handy for inspiration, here you go-

13094.jpg

Please remove if I have broken any rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I break a rule? I see the image has gone but the link remains. Sorry if I have!

I think linking is allowed. some good pics, nice find

Glad it was worth posting :)

I added it to my gallery and posted the pic but both have been removed for some reason :thinking:

Woah, relax!

I clearly said it wasnt my photo, posted a link to the site that featured it and pointed out that the togs name wasnt available to credit them for it. By saying I "as good as stole it" your as good as saying Im a thief. Why the attitude? I just posted it so people could appreciate a good pic.

He didn’t dishonestly appropriate it and had no intent to deprive the owner of it thus he is some considerable way from completing the legal definition of “Theft”.. Well OTT response!

At worst it was a technical breach of a forum rule, give him a break.

M.

At worst it was a technical breach of a forum rule, give him a break.

Nah, it was more likely republishing without permission from the copyright holder. If the copyright owner had seen it posted here then they would have been within their rights to have words with TP.

No matter how good or bad you think a photo looks, you shouldn't take it upon yourself to use it without permission from the copyright holder.

Point taken (thank you for making it amiably!). I would have thought as it was part of a press release to the public the tog had been paid etc for it to be released into the public domain? Obviously copyright protection is a subject close to peoples heart here being togs etc, I would have sought permission etc but the togs name wasnt available sadly.

Either way, hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic pic :)

Back