GREAT DEALS FROM MICROGLOBE

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
i've seen some good deals from microglobe, i just wondered if anyone has had dealings with this company based in london, i've heard they sell some grey imports, but they do have a 12 month UK warranty, has anyone here bought stuff from them and if so what where your experiences in dealing with them, your thoughts much appreciated (y)

They're based in Tottenham Court Rd I think - they're store is full of all kinds of great kit & they cheerfully haggle for a good price, but as has been said, I've always found the same kit cheaper elsewhere. No experience of their mail order service so can't comment.

Bought my Sigma 70-300 off them a couple of years ago with no problems

My SB800 flashgun came from them. No problems, good service and very competitively priced. Delivery was quite quick too.

Bought several Sigma lenses from them and a Nikkor teleconverter, they have given good service both in person and by mail order and been comparatively cheap

My SB800 flashgun came from them. No problems, good service and very competitively priced. Delivery was quite quick too.

minimeeze was your SB800 imported, as i've just ordered a SB600 from them and wondered if it came with a UK warranty (y)

the microglobe shop i bought from are based in holborn london.

I'm not sure - it was a pressie from my boyfriend :) I'll have a look when (if) I get home tonight.

minimeeze was your SB800 imported, as i've just ordered a SB600 from them and wondered if it came with a UK warranty (y)

the microglobe shop i bought from are based in holborn london.

Sorry, forgot I was meant to be checking! I can't find it :thinking: so the short answer is I don't know! Sorry that's not much help. I can find all the instructions & stuff, but don't know what I did with the warranty card.... or if it even came with a warranty card :shrug:

Sorry, forgot I was meant to be checking! I can't find it :thinking: so the short answer is I don't know! Sorry that's not much help. I can find all the instructions & stuff, but don't know what I did with the warranty card.... or if it even came with a warranty card :shrug:

ok mini no prob, i got it on saturday but it did'ent have a warranty card, but apparently the warranty comes with there receipt so hopefully should'ent be a problem, anyway i shall give them a ring on monday just to confirm this (y)

Back