Great spotted woodpecker

Edit My Images
No
One from last saturday

IMG_5741.jpg

thanks for looking,
regards,
john.

Nice capture with some nice colours John. Looks as if his head is a little bit in the shade though.

Regards: Gordon

great shot John! lovely detail and exposure and as well as the obvious GSW, the bark on the tree adds interest and texture!
nice one, Dom :)

Lovely capture John, you have got the colours and tones looking really nice (y)

Its a lovely pose and suroundings John, but it looks like the head is in a shadow and the side in bright sun light making the side look overexposed. With black and white in harsh light like this its so difficult to get exposure right, so I think you have done very well to get this shot as it is (y)

Nice capture with some nice colours John. Looks as if his head is a little bit in the shade though.

Regards: Gordon

Lovely photo

love the colours ...mark

great shot John! lovely detail and exposure and as well as the obvious GSW, the bark on the tree adds interest and texture!
nice one, Dom :)

Lovely capture John, you have got the colours and tones looking really nice (y)

Lovely image John, well done.

Great natural image!

Its a lovely pose and suroundings John, but it looks like the head is in a shadow and the side in bright sun light making the side look overexposed. With black and white in harsh light like this its so difficult to get exposure right, so I think you have done very well to get this shot as it is (y)

Its head was in the shade under the branches,i took the shot as a bit of a exposure challenge (y),

thanks very much,

john.

Nice capture John

Back