Great Tit

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
This fella was sitting tall and proud on the perch where I was shooting yesterday, just before the light totally went out on us.

4262868509_7e22535fc5_o.jpg

Good capture Dan, the new lens is doing its job for you. The BG is nice and clean too :clap:

Hi
i'm just getting into bidr photography. what settings did you use for your excellent great tit.
much appreciated, thanks

A lovely capture Dan and a great spot by the looks of it as well, especially for the bokeh, my only thought was that it was maybe lacking a bit of punch :shrug: Hope you dont mind the edit and obviously I am not sure what it will look like to you either :shrug: but will remove if you wish.

gt_filtered-2.jpg

Nice edit Rich, did you adjust the curves? I've been guilty of over-doing some previous images (not just birds) so have got a tendancy now to be a little cautious with my editing, but I do like the version you have uploaded ;)

Trev: Cheers mate, and yes the lens thus far has been worth every penny, loving it!

Deano: Thanks also, and well done for having a go at some bird photography. My settings were Aperture Priority f/2.8, ISO 200, RAW.

Back