Green Sandpiper at Brandon - 2000th post

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
For my 2000th post I was going to stun you all with of all things, a Kingfisher picture, just for a change you understand :naughty: :D

After a whole day waiting for a Kingfisher at Brandon with John Starkey, we ended up with hundreds of images.... of a Green Sandpiper :bang: Nothing wrong with a Green sandpiper you say, well of course there isnt, but why hundreds of shots? Well, you have to do something while your waiting, and this little bird was the only one that took pity on us and hung around all day. And the Kingfisher, well, thats for another day :wave: :)

1)

2)

3)

Thanks for looking

C & C Welcome

Last edited:
Hi :wave:
Congrats on your 2000th post! A great set of photos, a lovely subject :), even if it isn't the kingfisher you were after:D

Congrats on the 2000 posts and with all the KFs about right now I would rather see the Sandpiper! Lovely shots, 1 & 3 eclipsing 2 imo.

Thanks for the Greenie as I have not seen one....
#1...love the concentration it's showing.
#3..brill action shot...like the drops about to land on its head.

keith

I really cant comment on these as i feel it would be unfair and besides i have never seen one in my life HONEST,but to be truthful if it wasn,t for this little beauty i would have had a blank, thanks for the company Trev,(y),and a nice set mate,and well done on your 2000th post,
regards,
john.

Last edited:
Congratualations on your 2,000 post (y) nice set of images

Regards

Richard

Hi :wave:
Congrats on your 2000th post! A great set of photos, a lovely subject :), even if it isn't the kingfisher you were after:D

Nice set Trev,no3is my fav,can understand why you took hundereds of photos after sitting with John:LOL::LOL:.
ps a really nice bloke(y)

Love the 3rd one.(y)

Congrats on the 2000 posts and with all the KFs about right now I would rather see the Sandpiper! Lovely shots, 1 & 3 eclipsing 2 imo.

Thanks for the Greenie as I have not seen one....
#1...love the concentration it's showing.
#3..brill action shot...like the drops about to land on its head.

keith

I really cant comment on these as i feel it would be unfair and besides i have never seen one in my life HONEST,but to be truthful if it wasn,t for this little beauty i would have had a blank, thanks for the company Trev,(y),and a nice set mate,and well done on your 2000th post,
regards,
john.

Congratualations on your 2,000 post (y) nice set of images

Regards

Richard

Well done on your 2,000 th Trev - nice set.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, its really appreciated. I never thought I would reach 2000 when I first started on TP, but its come round quick. Thanks also to everyone who has helped me on the way with comments and advice, cheers guys :clap:(y)

Back