Greenfinch's

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
The green finches are getting braver and coming closer to my hide. Here's 2 images from this evening.

Also seen there, without and decent images yet, a greater spotted woodpecker (seen for the 1st time today):D:D and a tree creeper, who's just staying out of range of the camera :bat::bat:

3453920138_b84b1f8b01_o.jpg

3453920128_9938a14cfd_o.jpg

I like those, first one is a cracker (y) good luck with the tree creeper, they are quite a challenge.

Lovely stuff (y) Good clean shots, bags of detail. I'm liking that perch muchly too :)

Nice shots mate, have a couple of these just starting to use my feeder.

Very good indeed.......No2 for me:clap::clap:

Nice shots, the second one is a corker of a pose.

Excellent set Gerald - lovely pose and detail.

I like those, first one is a cracker (y) good luck with the tree creeper, they are quite a challenge.

Thanks cason. I've seen the tree creeper twice, so he looks like a regular visitor, it just getting him in the right position now :)

Great shots, like the pose in the last picture :)

Thanks

Lovely stuff Good clean shots, bags of detail. I'm liking that perch muchly too

Cheers toonamp, the lichen (i think) on the trees is really adding to my shots from the hide.

Nice shots mate, have a couple of these just starting to use my feeder.

Cheers cosmix3. they are lovely birds, although if you chaffinches there they will intimidate them

Very good indeed.......No2 for me:clap::clap:
(y)

Nice shots like the pose in the second

Thanks

Nice shots, the second one is a corker of a pose.

Cheers

excellent set of a beautiful bird.(y)

(y)(y)

Excellent set Gerald - lovely pose and detail.
Thanks Erding

two great shots gerald...looks like the hide is paying dividends (y)

Thanks Stan, it is starting to work. The chaffinches are going to the feeder before I walk away now, which must be a good sign.

Last edited:
lovely shots. hope you can get the tree creeper. regards. gboy.

Back