Greenshank

That first one is a beauty Russ, my favourite walking position, great head angle, good light. Your presentation has come on leaps and bounds recently (y)

Have you considered losing some of that large reed at the front. If you have photoshop, 30 seconds with the patch tool can work wonders. I don't use lightroom much but you can probably do something similar there

Sharpen-AI-3RP.jpg

Mike

That first one is a beauty Russ, my favourite walking position, great head angle, good light. Your presentation has come on leaps and bounds recently (y)

Have you considered losing some of that large reed at the front. If you have photoshop, 30 seconds with the patch tool can work wonders. I don't use lightroom much but you can probably do something similar there
- Cheers Mike - comments much appreciated! :)
- I have certainly found a new impetus to my presentations using Topaz, and I'm glad I use Raw and currently have plenty of time to re-process earlier images.
- I like your edit, but am chary myself about using Lightroom to clone large areas of the image without creating visible evidence - but I'll give it a try later!

Russ

Very nice .
Rob.

- Cheers Mike - comments much appreciated! :)
- I have certainly found a new impetus to my presentations using Topaz, and I'm glad I use Raw and currently have plenty of time to re-process earlier images.
- I like your edit, but am chary myself about using Lightroom to clone large areas of the image without creating visible evidence - but I'll give it a try later!

Russ

Really good shots,Russ. I've taken your reply to Mike because what you say is correct re Lightroom. Not very good at cloning. The areas can be seen. It's why I pay the £9.99 a month for LR Classic plus PS because of the excellent cloning tools in PS ,as Mike has demonstrated, along with other very good tools not available in LR as good as LR is. As you know, LR has a NR tool but that's no good either which is probably why you've got Topaz Denoise A1.

Really good shots,Russ. I've taken your reply to Mike because what you say is correct re Lightroom. Not very good at cloning. The areas can be seen. It's why I pay the £9.99 a month for LR Classic plus PS because of the excellent cloning tools in PS ,as Mike has demonstrated, along with other very good tools not available in LR as good as LR is. As you know, LR has a NR tool but that's no good either which is probably why you've got Topaz Denoise A1.
Hi John - see my PM

Russ :)

Back