Greetings from France

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone, Richard here.
I come from London, England, but have lived close to the Swiss-French border for most of my life. I work in the field of IT (two more years before retiring) and recently graduated after reading archaeology at university in UK. Have been interested in photography for over 40 years but am still learning, of course. Look forward to sharing ideas, thoughts, images, critique with all of you.

Last edited:
Bonjour Richard. Archaeologists are currently not my favourite profession as they are holding up one of my construction sites. That's after the Badgers spent the summer doing likewise. Anyway that's got absolutely nothing to do with photography or this forum so welcome. Sounds like you'll have a lot of knowledge already

Welcome to the forum Richard, I hope you enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Bonjour Richard. Archaeologists are currently not my favourite profession as they are holding up one of my construction sites. That's after the Badgers spent the summer doing likewise. Anyway that's got absolutely nothing to do with photography or this forum so welcome. Sounds like you'll have a lot of knowledge already
May I reassure you Lucien. I'm not a 'practicing' archaeologist and probably never will be at the ripe old age of 63. Just fascinated by the past (that of humanity, not mine ;) )

Hi Richard, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Bienvenue Richard.......I'm over on the other side of France and a retired 'techie' too.

Bob

Back