Greetings from Southend

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Good evening! I've been taking photographs of one sort of another on a wide variety of (mostly) pretty decent cameras for over 50 years, but never really considered myself a photographer. My photography has been an adjunct to other activities. However, having just completed the OU Digital Photography course, I realised I'm going to miss my daily fix of yet more social media to explore.

So here I am! I'm glad to see that my tried and trusted user name was available, and if anyone every ventures onto the very good cycling forum yacf.co.uk, you'll find me there rejoicing under the same name.

I've already picked up that there used to be something called POTN, but at present I have no idea what this is. I'll be keen to find out.

Hi and welcome to TP

Lots read, learn see & share hereabouts :)

As for PoTN it was (in now shutdown by the owner) a photography forum that has been going for approx 20 odd years. FWIW the ref PoTN is a truncation for its full name.

Enjoy your photography journey and I look forward to seeing your images posted @TP :)

Welcome to the forum Peter, enjoy your self here ;)

Hi Peter, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

My, you don' half get some riff raff here these days, apparently they'll let anyone in.

Ey 'oop, welcome aboard.

Back