Greetings from the Scottish west coast

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks. New top the forum and just wanted top say howdy.

Got myself a used Nikon D3200 during lockdown to stave off the cabin fever and after taking a few very average pics and finding all the buttons completely baffling, promptly shelved it! Now getting back into the groove and slowly figuring out how to use a camera properly.

Gear wise, currently using a Nikon D600 with the kit lens and have recently invested in a Sigma 150-600mm contemporary mega-zoom lens, a Sigma 14mm f2.8 wide angle, a nifty fity 50mm Nikkor AF and a few macro extension tubes. Shots are getting better as I learn the ropes, but I'm finding there are a LOT of ropes! I've been dipping my toe into various styles, mainly bird photography, but am slowly finding my way into astro, macro and landscapes. Happy to be here, and looking forward to learning.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi, welcome to the forum. There sure is a lot to learn, keep going, you’ll be fine ;)

Hello and welcome. I'm new here myself and so far it's proven to be a very friendly and useful forum.

I used to have a D3200 and it was a brilliant little camera. Looking through Lightroom, the number of decent shots it gave me was £ for £ about as good as anything I've used.

Where in Scotland are you? I'm in highland Perthshire.

Back