Scotland Greetings

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

My name is Andrew I am originally from HX5 Elland in Gods Own County but after some time spent south of there I settled in G82 Dumbarton where the air is clear and the countryside magnificent.

It has been suggested by 'The fountain of all knowledge' that perhaps if I was to join a forum I would find out what I was supposed to be doing with my 'gear'. The dear soul may have a point.

This is the first time I have joined a forum and have been lurking for a couple of months to get the hang of it all. No doubt I shall go wrong and all I ask is for some kind we soul to put me right.

I am retired and now busy with photography but been taking photographs for over 50 years. So based on the principal that you learn from your mistakes and judging by the number of mistakes I make, I am still very much a learner. I have managed to get into digital but still very much a film shooter, I would say 60% film to 40% digital. I like landscapes, animals (particularly birds) and macro but will have a go at anything.

Looking forward to meeting new folks and learning new things.

Regards – Andrew...............

Welcome to the forums Andrew good to have a member with so much experience, there are a number of film users on here. Any problems just ask.(y)

Hello Andrew, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Hi Andrew, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Thank you all for the welcome and yes Steve plenty of experience but as my teachers all said “needs to do better”

Back