Grey, misty & frosty

crusher

Greengrass
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at Arundel a week or so ago on a pretty grey, horrible day.

C & C welcome.

Arundel100109_edit.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the trouble to comment. Glad you like it.

Very nice - the eyes (or at least my eyes :) ) sweep from left to right across the first figure then off to the right following the other two!

Nice composition! Looks chilly!!! :)

I like this too but not sure about the purple patch above the two figures in the distance and it also looks on a slight slant to me.

I like this too but not sure about the purple patch above the two figures in the distance and it also looks on a slight slant to me.

You have good eyes :) I didn't notice the patch until you mentioned it Donna :) Their 'aura' perhaps :D?

You have good eyes :) I didn't notice the patch until you mentioned it Donna :) Their 'aura' perhaps :D?

If their aura is that colour then I really want to meet them!
Or perhaps Phil (Purpleclouds) was taking birdy pictures in the far woods:D

Last edited:
Very nice - the eyes (or at least my eyes :) ) sweep from left to right across the first figure then off to the right following the other two!

Nice composition! Looks chilly!!! :)

Thanks.............It was pretty cold!

Not sure about the purple patch myself............I've just checked the RAW file and I can't see anything there. I've obviously done something during the PP - not sure what though.

That must be it............is there a slider in CS3 to remove auras?

If their aura is that colour then I really want to meet them!
Or perhaps Phil (Purpleclouds) was taking birdy pictures in the far woods:D

Or one to remove Purpleclouds:LOL:

Back